WABI offers you activities that you will not find elsewhere along the Waterberg: The massive Waterberg Plateau with its unique red sandstone formations, which in the brilliance of evening lights appear to be on fire. The view of this spectacular sight will sear itself into your memory wanting you to come back for more.
Activities offered at WABI:
- Gamedrives. Up-close and personnel with the Hippo, Sable, Roan, Nyala, Leopard & Cheetah and lots of species more. Observe in silence the Wildlife while venturing through WABI's bush savannas.
- Extended hiking tours on and around the Waterberg Plateau at WABI (more than 7'000 ha on Plateau).
- Sundowner at Hippolake. Be inspired by the sights & sounds of the African sunset, as the day bids farewell.
- Mountain drives on the Waterberg Plateau at WABI. Be astounded by the untouched wilderness of the Mountain.
- Mountain sundowner: Experience the African sunset with a cool drinkin your hand overlooking a magical scenery.
- Hiking tours in the dry riverbed near which the Lodge has been built. The shade of century-old Camelthorn trees will protect you on your trail from the hot African sun.
The ultimate Safari experience still exists........at WABI!